Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My first Blog

So as I was sitting at my house yesterday trying to get dinner done to get something made for dinner, and comments were made, I thought... One day as I get older - and not in the too distant future-- I will forget the funny things my kids say. I get sad knowing that I won't remember all the moments that made me LOL or smile. So I thought it would be a good idea to blog. I figure, shoot if I think my kids comments are funny, maybe someone else can laugh at them too.

Keegan asked me "mom, what's for dinner" and by this time in the evening, after listening to "mommy" a billion +1 times, I said "an aneurysm". He tried to repeat the word which sounded more like anorisium, then said "cool I like anorisium". I'm thinking, great kid cause mommy's getting ready to have one.

Not to mention all the times he walks up to me and says "mommy... I just love you" added to some other odd comment only an almost 4 year old could make.

No comments:

Post a Comment